CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust.

Wow - it's almost 2010! Did you ever picture yourself actually writing that date?

I certainly didn't. Boggles my feeble mind.

I'll tell you something else that boggles my mind: In reviewing my 2009 writing engagement calendar, I counted (in conjunction with the Dec 08 release of Billowing Sails, the May release of Mom NEEDS Chocolate and August release of Everyday Hope). . .

15 radio interviews
5 TV interviews in 3 states
14 Young Writers Workshops (for kids age 8 - 18)
10 newspaper articles
AND
47 speaking events.

That's 47 prepared speeches. 47 upset stomachs. 47 urgent prayers for supernatural peace even as my knees knocked and hands quivered.

Man alive. I had no idea.

I knew I was pretty wiped by December but didn't realize how crazy busy the year was. I'm humbled and entirely grateful to Papa God, who is indeed able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us (Eph 3:20) - my scripture for the year.

Blessings to you and your family in the exciting year stretching before us. Fill it wisely.

0 comments: