CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Join Me At My New Blog Location

Updated cover
Dearest Blog Friends,

I have immensely enjoyed posting my Grit for the Oyster thoughts, ideas, and tips to help you along your own writing journey. But the time has come for me to consolidate my efforts into one blog rather than two.

So I respectfully ask you to join me at my new blog location - Debora Coty's Too Blessed to be Stressed blog (named after my bestselling book by that title) - at www.DeboraCoty.com.

As you likely know, Grit for the Oyster: 250 Pearls of Wisdom for Aspiring Writers has been updated and will continue to be available at Amazon.com and other online book venues.

Thank you again for your loyalty, friendship, and writerly camaraderie over the past years; this blog will hang around for as long as we can manage it so that the information in the archives will be available to you whenever needed.

I, too, will always be available to you, if I can help you in any way to achieve your writerly goals. You can contact me via my website, www.DeboraCoty.com

May Papa God continue to bless your work in His name.

Love,
Deb

0 comments: